Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MoCCA, after the fact

Last weekend I had a table at the MoCCA festival, my first show in New York and a dandy it was.

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by my booth, whether to chat or grace me with their patronage. Eventually I will put together a longer post, something to recognize some of the great artist's I met and their work, but right now I'm getting back into convention-mode again for this weekend's Stumptown Comics Festival here in Portland.

Perhaps when both shows are said and done I'll put together a proper report on this nine-day convention intensive I'm currently in, but until then, suffice it to say that New York's comics scene is not surprisingly full of pleasant and talented folks, who made my first MoCCA a damn good time, and I thank them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment